Research and Markets
announced the addition of the “China Metal Products Mfg. Industry Profile -
CIC34″ report to their offering.
Through a comparative analysis on the development of metal products mfg.
industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data
map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the metal products
mfg. industry in China, a list of top 20 enterprises in the sector as well as
the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the
report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in metal products mfg.
industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating
conditions among different enterprise types.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial
Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002). Additionally,
by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly
shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of metal
products mfg. industry, providing an important reference for investors’
selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
* To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in
performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the metal products mfg.
* To figure out the hot regions in China for metal products mfg. industry, find
out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the
economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
* To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth
trend of metal products mfg. industry across China in the past 3 years;
* To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises,
state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the
industry position of the above ownerships;
* Present you with a list of top 20 enterprises inside the industry;
Regions Covered By This Report:
* All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
* Top 20 cities in terms of metal products mfg. industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report:
* Top 20 enterprises;
* Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and
* Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
* Collective-owned Enterprises;
* Cooperative Enterprises;
* Joint-Equity Enterprises;
* Private Enterprises.
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index:
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three
authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region
and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of
leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the
metal products mfg. industry development in different provinces, municipalities,
and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially
designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the metal
products mfg. industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference
for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the
higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position
of the region shall be more important.
Key Topics Covered:
2. The Nationwide Distribution Of Metal Products Mfg. Industry In China
3. Introduction To Major Cities
4. Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded
Enterprises In Metal Products Mfg. Industry
5. Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises
6. Nationwide Distribution By Enterprise Numbers
7. Sales Revenue Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded
Enterprises By Region
8. Sales Revenue In Different Regions For Metal Products Mfg. Industry
9. Nationwide Distribution Of Top 100 Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
10. Comparison Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
11. Analysis On Operating Status Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
12. Analysis On The Changes In Number Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
13. Analysis On The Changes In Sales Revenue By Corporate Ownership
14. Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Enterprises
15. Comparison On The Investment Environment Indexes Of 10 Major Regions
16. List Of Top 20 Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
17. Index Explanation
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Copyright Business Wire 2010