In order to diversify its sources of financing, Gecina (Paris:GFC) has filed
with the French securities regulator (Autorité des marchés financiers, AMF) the
base prospectus of Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTN) for a maximum amount of € 2
billions. The AMF granted its visa number 10-219 on July 5, 2010.
It may be consulted on or downloaded from the following internet sites:
* Gecina (www.gecina.fr), in the “Market transactions” section;
* AMF (www.amf-france.org).
It is also available free of charge to the public on request:
* by mail: Gecina – 16, rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris, France;
* by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
* by telephone: 0 800 800 976 (toll-free number only available in France).
The following documents are included in the Reference Document:
* the annual financial report for 2009;
* the Chairman`s report on corporate governance and internal control;
* the statutory auditors’ reports;
* information on the statutory auditors’ fees.
This press release does not constitute a subscription offer.
Gecina, far more than square meters
Gecina owns and manages a diversified portfolio of more than €11.3 billion of
commercial and residential real estate, as well as student residences, logistics
platforms, healthcare facilities and hotels.
The Gecina foundation
Through the commitment shown by its employees to each one of its customers,
Gecina`s strategy is founded on sustainable innovation. To uphold its
commitments, the Gecina Foundation is working to protect the environment and
support all forms of disability.
French limited company (société anonyme) with share capital of 469,366,800.00
Registered office: 14-16, rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris, France
Paris trade and company register: 592 014 476
Tel: +33(0)1 40 40 52 22
Tel: +33 (0)1 40 40 62 44
Copyright Business Wire 2010